Thursday, February 7, 2008

Meeting At Headquarters

I'm hoping to get together with my circle of very talented friends so they can help me develop my strategy for Surtex. We are looking to get together 2/23 to discuss the industry, where fifi fits in, we'll discuss our sales strategy as well as booth design and fifis portfolio.

I am very lucky to have such talented and successful friends. They are also a ton of fun and provide all the encouragement a girl could want. I'll post the outcome of the meeting as well as some pictures, cuz you know there will be some dancing going on!!

I continue to work on "stuff". I'm focusing on filling out my "Inspirational" line with some computer generated images for some of the things I've written. These would be perfect for calendars, cards and card decks. I'll post some of them later
.

No comments: