Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nice Horoscope, Huh?

This is from Rob Bresney's Free Will Astrology (www.freewillastrology.com), I love his horoscopes and passionate ramblings. Sometimes they are so spot on it's creepy.

This has been a great year for me in terms of focusing on what I want to do for the rest of my life (art!!) and I've made some giant steps (attending Surtex, kicking ass in the studio, picking up jobs etc.). I'm still trying to find some balance (working full time outside of the art world, being a mom, wife, getting fifishead out into the world etc.) but I don't think that's going to happen for a while (maybe it never happens and it's just a myth the "finding balance myth" ha, ha, ha).

Thank GOD I have a fantastic support network of family and friends. Cuz ya know, with out them none of this would be possible.

I think you should all go to www.freewillastrology.com and check out your horoscopes!

ARIES (March 21-April 19): We're halfway through 2008. It's a perfect moment to take inventory of how well you're capitalizing on this year's unique opportunities. So let me ask you, Aries: Are you working your ass off in order to stoke the fire in your belly? In other words, are you doing everything you can think of to get more motivated? Are you trying hard to supercharge your ambitions and refine your passions? If so, this will be the year when you finally figure out how to do what you love to do a majority of the time -- and how to get rewarded by the world for doing it. It's high time to answer your highest calling.

1 comment:

UK horoscopes said...

Really fantastic your blog. I look forward to future posts.

Falling in love can be fun and adventurous and sometimes love can be confusing and challenging. Have you ever wondered if your love life is affected by something greater? Maybe your love life is not controlled by you at all.

Discover the personality traits of your partner by exploring your horoscopes embrace them. Use them to add intense passion to your relationship.