Friday, May 29, 2009

Al Frazza, Page17Design

As I've mentioned in earlier posts I've been working with Al Frazza, owner of Page17Design, doing graphics/illustrations for his clients. He recently reinvented his website and I was lucky enough to be a part of the process, helping him with copy writing and as a sounding board for design.

I can't recommend his business enough, anyone in need of a truly unique website that works both visually and technically, he can do it. You can also trust him to do things well, deliver on time and to have your interests and needs in mind though out the whole process. Check his new site out through the link I've provided above (click on "Al Frazza"), he's done some fantastic work. You can also call him to discuss your website needs if you don't know where to begin, that's exactly what I did before he designed my website.

No comments: